Aluminum Front Upper Strut Tower Brace Bar (SB-ME00FU)
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Material: Steel/Aluminum, Color: Aluminum; Placement: Front; Upper
- Enhances Steering Response and Stability; Increases Stiffness and Reduces Body Rolling during Corning
- One-Piece Race Spec Strut Tower Bar constructed of strong Aluminum to extremely tight tolerances and then polished to perfection.
- Tower Mounts (Brackets) are Made of Reinforced Steel for Extra Strength and Durability
- Application Fit vehicles: 2000-2005 Eclipse ALL Models
One-Piece Race Spec Strut Tower Bar constructed of strong Aluminum to extremely tight tolerances and then polished to perfection. This bar ties the chassis from left to right at critical stress points (Between the shock/strut towers) to decrease body roll
As you drive and maneuver, your car undergoes many different forces that the chassis of the car absorbs; the brace helps to absorb the energy and directs these forces into your suspension components so that they can better do their job and serve their purpose more effectively.
A must for any track-driven, and a great addition to any street or show car